A Brugmansia AkA Angel Trumpet.

Discussion in 'Post Your Photos' started by Tonytee, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Tonytee

Tonytee Well-Known Member Site Supporter

Equipment:
    Canon EOS Rebel T5 with Canon EF-S 18~55mm kit lens and Canon EF-S 55-250 mm 1:4~5.6 IS II
    Telephoto Lens.
    You can see the ashes that appear as specks on the green leaves. Terrible situation out there. Investigators discovered the fire was started by two teenaged boys throwing fire crackers down into some very dry tinder. The winds have transported the embers over the Columbia River and into the state of Washington. Many people are being evacuated from there also.
    Taken with Pentax k100d Super body and Takumar F 70~210mm Lens and Nikon SB-24 Speedlight.
    1/125s, f/16, ISO 200, Manual Mode, Focal Length 210mm, external flash and Pattern Metering.
    IMGP4085.JPG Thanks for viewing.

2. Phil

Phil Administrator Staff Member Site Supporter

Equipment:
    Canon 7D - 50mm F1.8, 70-200mm F4, 17-70mm F2.8-4.5
    These flower pictures are great! Where do you go to get access to all these different ones?

3. Tonytee

Tonytee Well-Known Member Site Supporter

Equipment:
    Canon EOS Rebel T5 with Canon EF-S 18~55mm kit lens and Canon EF-S 55-250 mm 1:4~5.6 IS II
    Telephoto Lens.
    Hi Phil, Thanks a bunch for your comment. Here in Western Oregon we have many flower festivals. There is the Rose Festival, Dahlia Festival, Iris Festival and Tulip Festival. Also, because of its proximity to us, both my wife and I enjoy visiting a 12 acres of various offerings at Al's Garden Center in Sherwood, Oregon. My wife is the Master Gardener in the household, however because of health issues she was unable to plant and nurture her usual abundance of plants and flowers. Thanks again, and glad that you appreciate my uploads.

Best,

Tony

w

Phil likes this.