Giving it "Another Go" with this Red Rose. :)

Discussion in 'Post Your Photos' started by Tonytee, Jul 29, 2022.

1. Tonytee

Tonytee Well-Known Member Site Supporter

Equipment:
    Canon EOS Rebel T5 with Canon EF-S 18~55mm kit lens and Canon EF-S 55-250 mm 1:4~5.6 IS II
    Telephoto Lens.
    Taken with: Canon EOS 80D and A Canon EF-S 55~250mm, IS, STM Lens.
    1/40s, F/5.6, ISO 200, 0EV, Shutter Priority Mode with Multi-Segment Metering. F/L @ 250mm.

Thanks a million for viewing.

Tony IMG_0033.JPG

2. Caladina

Caladina Well-Known Member

Equipment:
    Canon M50
    Canon 18-45mm m, Canon 18-150mm m, Canon 55-200mm m, Canon 22mm m, Canon 28mm m macro,
    Sigma 100-400c ef, Sigma 18-35mm art ef,
    7artisans 7.5mm m, Laowa 100mm macro ef, laowa 9mm zeroD m, Vintage M42 Lenses:
    Ashi Super - Takumar 1.8 / 55mm,
    i take it this is another go at editing as it appears to be the same image and same settings?

looking at your previous works the settings used in this one would suggest it it should be as bright an image of what you have posted before if not brighter

the shutter looks on the limit of motion blur and the iso has an increase, the aperture seems to be wide open, these suggest you are getting the brightest image possible in camera, maybe an extra bit of light may come from dropping the focal so the lens goes to ƒ4.0 which i think is its brightest

but as you mention you are happy with the image on the back of the camera, as you have taken many like this and they turn out with results you are happy with and with settings which suggest good light is available it could be the monitor you are editing / posting with

have you checked your older images to see if they still look ok on the monitor?
    this will either rule in or out the monitor

also would you consider the lighting conditions to be good when the image was taken?
    i ask this due to the settings used, mainly the 1/40 and wide open for the focal, where other images i looked back on which appear to be in a similar place / condition have faster speeds and closed down aperture.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2022