Wanted ISO Pixela Transfer Utility Ver.1.1

Discussion in 'Sell/Trade/Wanted' started by Jim S, Feb 8, 2024.

1. Jim S

Jim S New Member

Equipment:
    VIXIA HFM41
    I have a HFM41 camera that works just fine. But require the transfer utility (or browser) to get the video from the camera.

It appears that this camera is so old that the software is no longer available. From Cannon as well as the software vendor. Does anyone have a copy I might have?

2. Thumbnail

Thumbnail Active Member Site Supporter

3. Jim S

Jim S New Member

Equipment:
    VIXIA HFM41
    Hi Keith,
    I found this prior to my posting, and downloaded the "CameraWindow DC 8.10.4a for Windows". But when I run it, it immediately says the camera is not connected. Yet I see it listed in my files (Cannon (D:) ) and can see folders in that drive. (no videos, however) So the camera is connected.

When I connect the camera to my PC with the supplied cable, the camera asks what do I want to share: All (PC only), Internal, A, or B. I have tried all of them, with the same results.

So as that program is not the manual and cannon said was needed, I guessed it was not for my camera (even though it was on the page you referenced)

4. Thumbnail

Thumbnail Active Member Site Supporter

I'm sorry that didn't work out for you Jim, hopefully someone else will be able to help.

5. NoName

NoName New Member

Equipment:
    Looking to purchase
    I found a CD that has Pixela Corporation Transfer Utility ver 1.1.