Need a Bulk Photo sharing platform

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by NUMBER1_CAMERA_KID, Apr 7, 2023.

1. NUMBER1_CAMERA_KID

NUMBER1_CAMERA_KID New Member

Equipment:
    Canon Rebel T-6

Canon 75-300mm F-4
    Canon 18-55mm F-4.5
    Hi guys,

So I need a photo sharing website or platform that I can share a mass amount of photos to a baseball team. I would like it so that it is easy to upload photos and I would prefer to be able to make the folders password protected. I need it to be free and relatively easy to set up. I've tried using google drive but it wasn't enough storage. I have an adobe account so I was looking at adobe portfolio but I figured I would check to see if there is any better platforms that I can do everything I need.
    Thanks

2. johnsey

johnsey Site Moderator Staff Member Site Supporter

Equipment:
    5dMk4, 5dsR, 5dMk2, 20D, 70-200 2.8L IS, 100mm 2.8 Macro USM, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 17-40mm 4.0L, TS-E 24mm 3.5L II, Rokinon 14mm 2.8; Pixma Pro-100
    there are probably good options that cost money, im concerned with the google drive not having enough space comment because nothing is going to give you unlimited space and google drive is 15 gigs which should be enough for thousands of jpg exports for a client. You do not need share your raw files. Maybe you need to setup a second gmail account.

I have setup gallery's of a one off photoshoot using sites like https://pixieset.com/ which may work better for you if you want to restrict access.