Not My Typical Style Of Floral Photography, However......

Discussion in 'Post Your Photos' started by Tonytee, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Tonytee

Tonytee Well-Known Member Site Supporter

Equipment:
    Canon EOS Rebel T5 with Canon EF-S 18~55mm kit lens and Canon EF-S 55-250 mm 1:4~5.6 IS II
    Telephoto Lens.
    Lens: RMC Tokina 80~200mm 1:3.5~4.5 Camera: Pentax K-7 Photo Location: Sherwood, Oregon ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/60s Aperture: F8

I thought it would be fun to experiment a little and have a bit of fun. The more I study this configuration, the more I enjoy it. Starting from the bottom and working upwards, it

gives me the feeling of darkness eventually turning into some awesome light. Sort of a Phoenix Rising imagining. Please feel free to praise or slam as much as is needed and

no offense will be taken. I did upload this image into The Critique Section, obtained no critiquing, but did get one Thumbs Up Like. [​IMG]

Many thanks for all and any assistance. Cheers. tt K7_07622.JPG

2. GDN

GDN Well-Known Member

Equipment:
    A little Canon stuff
    I actually like that you are happy and willing to try something a little different. Well done and keep it up.

Nice image as well.

Gary

Tonytee likes this.
  3. Tonytee

Tonytee Well-Known Member Site Supporter

Equipment:
    Canon EOS Rebel T5 with Canon EF-S 18~55mm kit lens and Canon EF-S 55-250 mm 1:4~5.6 IS II
    Telephoto Lens.
    Hello Gary, many thanks for your kind words and glowing review sir. :) Cheers. tt