Nice,Bright and Colorful Arrangement.

Discussion in 'Post Your Photos' started by Tonytee, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Tonytee

Tonytee Well-Known Member Site Supporter

Equipment:
    Canon EOS Rebel T5 with Canon EF-S 18~55mm kit lens and Canon EF-S 55-250 mm 1:4~5.6 IS II
    Telephoto Lens.
    Hello Ray, I finally have ACDSee up and running now. It is pretty late here now and will "Give It A Go Tomorrow." :))

Thanks again, very much appreciate your willingness to be helpful.
    Laters,
    Tony

2. Tonytee

Equipment:
    Canon EOS Rebel T5 with Canon EF-S 18~55mm kit lens and Canon EF-S 55-250 mm 1:4~5.6 IS II
    Telephoto Lens.
    I have been using FastStones Image Viewer for many trouble free years, until lately. The problem with it is that it does not always keep an image the way I save it. Therefore when I go to rotate the image in FastStones to Photo Editor 10, everything is the same as when I started editing. Often times I have to restart my computer as many as two and sometimes three times to get it to work. I was really enjoying both apps immensely until about three months ago and everything seemed to go to pot. Go figure. I do have the latest version of FastStones so I don't know what is going on. I would be willing to donate to FastStones, however they never answer their emails.

Tony

3. Tonytee

Equipment:
    Telephoto Lens.
    Well, it is quite possible that there are different versions available in different countries. Years ago, I was employed by Central Point Software named after the city where it was created (Central Point, Oregon). Its flagship version, Version 6 had various features for different countries, perhaps laws in certain countries forbade some applications. That is the only reason that makes sense. I will give it a try today and see what I come up with. Also, there are many others that are having uploading problems with PF in that the new images are faded and other issues.

Laters,

Tony